Monday, November 5, 2012

Happiness is...

(Because some days I just need a few reminders)


This smile.

This smile.

This day.

This day.

Slow dancing in the kitchen with my husband.

Family cuddles.

Having a big, round, pregnant belly

A coffee and a chat with one of my favourite ladies.

Elderly people eating ice cream cones.

Laughing til I ache (or almost pee)

Pink and green.

My fathers stories.

When our best friends come to visit.

Thunderstorms.

Family cuddles.

Long drives with my husband.

Cooking something for people and watching them enjoy it.

Bunny binkies!

The smell of the first drops of rain.

My comfy bed after a long day.

Some time spent with one of my many fandoms.

Swimming.

Hearing my daughter laugh.

The beach.

Movie popcorn.

Watching my daughter learn, and gradually master something new.

Long walks.

Seeing a happy animal.
Chats with God.

Ducks.

Fruit salad and ice cream on a hot evening.

Moscato.

Tequila.

The feeling of accomplishment that comes with finishing a project.

Thinking of more projects to spend my time doing.

Growing my own produce.

Baking

Music of all kinds.

Comfy pyjamas.

Being able to relax and do something I enjoy without feeling guilty.

Bubbles!

 Winter.

Spring.

A really well made banana smoothie.

Bunny love.

Cute animal pictures.
Christmas.

Photographs.

Hugs from my closest friends.

New tech.

Strawberries and cream ice cream.

A good book and no interruptions.

1 comment:

  1. Family cuddles definitely should be in there twice, so it wasn't a typo :) Lovely post, I need to do this too but your list was awesome XOX

    ReplyDelete