Sunday, September 9, 2012

A little kindness

A couple of weeks ago I created an event on Facebook called 'A Little Kindness'. The basic idea is that for a week we give some love back to the world by spending the first six days doing one good deed and sharing one kind word with someone else, and one the seventh day give one good deed and one kind word to yourself. The idea sprung from my love of Ellie, and how much I want a better, kinder world for her to grow up in.
I invited my friends. They invited their friends, and now, on the first day of the week we have almost 200 people injecting some love back into the world and sharing stories of things they have done.
I have the warm fuzzies in such a huge way! I honestly thought people would be uninterested, or just join and not actually do anything, but it's only 11:12am, and there are posts already!
If you are interested in joining, please click the link below.
A Little Kindness on Facebook

Faith in humanity - Restored!

No comments:

Post a Comment